Monday, January 12, 2009

good therapy

Important discovery: being on holiday in a fine resort is good for you! Very relaxing over here; side effects have mostly subsided, with the occasional headache. Certainly it seems the quiet over here helps. There is definitely more strength in my hand. Still some pain and weakness, particularly around the wrist. Every day brings different sensations around different parts of my right hand. Cramps in my calves are far less frequent. I'm thinking of developing some of my own objective tests of muscle strength and the like, so I can get a better sense of whether and how the juice works.

Still need to do some further research into the side effects. It seems the extent of mine are not so common. Next visit to the Neurologist is in a couple of weeks, so that should be an interesting discussion. In the meantime, best to make the best of my time away.

No comments:

Post a Comment