Thursday, January 1, 2009

happy new year?

Woke up with a splitting headache this morning, and for all the wrong reasons. Usually, it might be due to an overindulgence in celebrating the new year. But a Strongbow, a couple of episodes of The Mentalist, and a 1am bed time hardly add up to a big party. So I was quite surprised that the nasty headaches had returned with a vengeance. How long will they continue? I so hate having to keep taking drugs for them, especially ones that don't reall work that well anyway.

There does seem to be a further increase in strength in my right hand. And yet, I am still left with so many questions about this process. Being on the wrong end of the seeming black art of Neurology is not a fun experience. One thing is clear: nothing happens quickly, and during 2009, there is still so much I will learn about my situation and how to best deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment