Tuesday, December 16, 2008

second juice

Today's juice was definitely a far less uncomfortable experience, which is encouraging. Perhaps one day soon I won't be sick with the anticipation. Of course, as usual, the expectation is always more than the event itself. "Buy on the rumour; sell on the fact" is the old market adage, and I have seen it enough times that I know it is true.

I think I've had this thing for about 3 years or so; that was when I first started experiencing weakness and pain in my hands. Because I sit at a desk all day and use a computer, the obvious diagnosis was some kind of repetitive strain injury. I made a few changes to the ergonomics of my work environment, and this did help a little. But the muscle weakness continued. It was only some months ago that I finally decided to revisit this, probably prompted by the quite a serious degradation of strength in my hand, and a visit to my local doctor led me to see a neurologist.

They say the juice has quite a rapid effect. Indeed, today I was able to lift my finger for the first time in several years. The pain in my wrist has also reduced. So this is further encouragement that the stuff works. There are headaches, but this is a side effect that is known, and can be dealt with.

No comments:

Post a Comment