Wednesday, December 17, 2008

third juice

The positive feeling soon after a juicing tends to fade with the onset of side effects like headaches and nausea. These were quite unpleasant, and remained until today, when I saw a doctor about them, and they gave me a few pills which seemed to help for a few hours. They don't give you any to take home, but were kind enough to recommend something I can buy over the counter. Fortunately, I've never been one to suffer severe headaches, although it did interest me to see that the medication for both headache and nausea is labelled as being for migraine. So, perhaps this is a migraine? Something else to research.

I'm over the hump: three down; just two to go, for this initial batch. Still not looking forward to it. While the infusions only takes 3-4 hours of my day, I'm left feeling like not doing anything at all, except lie down. It's really not a feeling I enjoy. I really hope this fades quickly once the course of treatment is finished, and I can start feeling "normal" again next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment